Gn30-12 Porcelain Isolating Switch
|FOB Price:||US $11-100 / SET|
|Min. Order:||500 SET|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 SET||US $11-100/ SET|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: GN30-12
- Pole: 3
- Trademark: CNC
- Origin: China
- Function: Protect Package Substation and Transformer
- Rated Continuous Current: 630
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
1. Rated voltage: 10KV
2. Frequency: 50Hz
3. Function: Compact, small footprint, strong insulating ability, easy to install
GN30-12 type rotary indoor high voltage isolating switch is a new type of touch rotating knife type isolating switch,
The main structure in three-phase chassis of the upper and lower two plane, fixed two set of insulator and contact,
By rotating contactor, so as to realize the switch of switching.
GN30-12D type switch is on the basis of GN30-12 switch increases with the form of earthing knife, can meet the
Needs of different power systems. This product design is compact, small footprint, insulating ability is strong, easy
To install, the performance meet GB198589 "ac high voltage isolating switch and earth switch" requirements,
Applicable to rated voltage 10 KV AC 50 HZ and the following indoor systems, as in the cases with voltage without
Load, for opening and closing current. Can be used with high voltage switch cabinet, and also can be used alone.
The use of environmental conditions
1. No more than altitude of 1000 meters.
2. Ambient air temperature: From -25° C to +40° C.
3. Air relative humidity: Daily average no greater than 95%; Monthly average no greater than 90%.
4. Amplitude: Seismic intensity not exceed degree 8.
5. Installation place: No fire, explosion, chemical corrosion and sharp shakes.
Type and meaning
Main technical parameter
Outline and mounting size
|4||Rated closed switch-off current||A||630|
|5||Rated power load switch-off current||A||630|
|6||5% rated power load switch-off current||A||31.5|
|7||Rated cable charging switch-off current||A||10|
|8||Rated no-load transformer switch-off current||1250KVA Transformer no-load current|
|9||Rated short-circuit controlly current||KA||50|
|10||Rated short-circuit peak withstand current||KA||50|
|11||4S rated heat-circuit peak withstand current||KA||20|
|12||Rated transfer current||A||3150|
|13||1min power frequency withstand voltage||KA||42|
|14||Lighting impulse resisting voltage(peak)||KA||75|
|2||Contact ultra travel||mm||3±1|
|3||Three-phase on-an-off not the same period||ms||≤2|
|4||Switch-on contact jump time||ms||≤2|
|7||Main circuit resistance||μΩ||<150|