Outdoor High Voltage Vacuum Circuit Breaker (ZW32-12)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: ZW32-12
- Operation: Electric Type
- Arc-extinguishing Medium: Vacuum
- Structure: Conventional Circuit Breaker
- Trademark: CNC
- HS Code: 85352100
- Breaking Capacity: High Voltage Circuit Breakers
- Speed: High-Speed Circuit Breaker
- Installation: Insert
- Function: Ovp(Overvoltage Protection)
- Origin: Zhejiang, Yueqing
1. Rated voltage 12kV, AC 50Hz
2. Long life, high reliability and good weather resistance, easy to transport, cost-effective.
3. Mechanical life: Up to 10, 000 times.
ZW 32 type is outdoor medium voltage vacuum circuit breaker for rated voltage 12kV, three-phase AC 50Hz outdoor distribution equipment, which applies to power distribution system substation and industrial and mining enterprises to protect and control, and rural power grid frequency operation premises. It is mainly used for breaking and closing the power system load current, over load current and short-circuit current.
Vacuum interrupt outdoor insulation using silicone rubber sleeves, long life, high reliability and good weather resistance, structure, mechanical life of up to 10000 times.
The circuit breaker can be with controller as recloser, to achieve remote control, telemetry, remote, remote adjust, "four remote" features.
Features: No combustion and explosion hazards, maintenance-free, small size, light weight (less than 100kg), long life, safe, reliable, simple operation, maintenance and easy installation.
1. Altitude not exceeding 2000m;
2. Ambient temperature: -30° C ~+40° C;
3. Pressure: No more than 700 pa(the equivalent of wind speed 34m/s)
4. Earthquake level not exceeding 8 class;
5. Pollution level: 3
|Rated short-term frequency withstand voltage||KV||42|
|Rated lightning impulse withstand voltage||KV||75|
|Rated short-circuit break current||KA||20|
|Rated short-term withstand current||KA||20|
|Rated peak withstand current||KA||50|
|Rated short circuit close current||KA||50|
|Rated single/back to back capacitor bank break current||A||630/400|
|Rated short-circuit current duration||S||4|
|Rated short-circuit current breaking times||t||50|
|Rated operation voltage||V||220|
|Fast tripping current||A||6~20|
|Telecontrol distance||m||> 30|
|Rated operation order||O-0.3s-CO-180s-CO|